Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wonderful Day!

We woke up at six, and Mommy dressed me in my green jacket.
Then, we went to the Korean Festival!

So many Aunties and several beautiful children played with me, and only one person called me a lion. One woman said she didn't like Daddy any more because he was too old now and she liked the younger ones. I did not maul her. She had gray hair and her grandchildren were with her. Mommy said no one will ever be as good as Daddy. That's right!

Mommy and I had our picture taken together:
Also, I learned to write my name in calligraphy. I will show you the pictures later. Auntie Gwen bought me presents. We got posters and books as well.

The food was excellent - Mommy's church, the Korean Catholic Community at St. Pius X, had a stand and served Los Angeles kalbi and chicken with kimchi.

I think Mommy makes a very colorful bride. Now we just need to find her a groom!

3 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

whoa......... the pic's great! yea, think your mommy will make a colorful bride :)

and friday, sure sounded like you had a fun day...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Friday said...

Wish you could have been there, lovely Auntie BB!

1:34 AM  
Blogger mrs a said...

WOOOWHHEEE You are one pretty gal in that outfit! How gorgeous! Oh Friday, you looked smart yourself. Glad you had a wonderful time.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home