Thursday, June 15, 2006

Japanese Joons



My brother, Orange Joon, wrote in his diary:

Happy with Yukatas

Daddy’s country won the soccer game other day.

We were cheering fot the team, I was soooo happy that they won.

We are wearing yukatas that our mommy sent us.

We were wearing yukatas when we were watching the game.

We got toooo excited, that our obis(belts) got loose.

I hope we could go see the fireworks on a summer night!!

Orange Joon


Who is the IMX Japan Joon Brothers' Mommy?

I wish she was mine. I have no Yukata. Poor Friday!

4 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

Oh, they are sooooo cute! One of the bonuses of reading these blogs they are so educational!

I need culture!

GO KOREA!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Friday said...

They have beautiful culture. They get nice Yukata. They can go downstairs to Cafe B whenever they want.

Now, I hear they will get to see April Snow: Director's Cut in the movie theatre.

We here in America still starve.

5:55 PM  
Blogger mrs a said...

I know. I was hoping IMX,America would have DVD with English Subtitles for Winter Sontata and his earlier works. I wrote and asked them about it and never got a reply. HO HUM...

A coworker has a friend marrying a Korean girl here in US and he asked her about YongJoon and she said oh, ONLY old Japanese women like him. Really made me fume! I hate labels. Well apparently some people don't have good taste and aren't as picky as me!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

It's like the people who think that just because my Mommy loves my Daddy that she automatically loves Korean Dramas.

She does not. She knows almost nothing about them. She loves Korean history and culture, and is very fond of Korean film. We both love Korean food!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home