Friday, July 21, 2006

Fun and MORE Fireworks!

We had Japanese food tonight, Mommy ate ahi belly and maguro sashimi, and shrimp tempura with all the breading picked off. I ate everything else and some chicken katsu.

Tonight, the fireworks are red.
Today, Daddy went to visit his new restaurant in Japan, Gosireh. There were about 100 aunties there, but they were quiet and well-behaved, like me. I am very happy for them!

We watched the Hilton fireworks out of the bedroom window together tonight. They were mostly red and very pretty. I wanted Mommy to play with me but she was getting Alice's school supplies ready and sending a package to Auntie Mae on Maui. Then we played a little bit, and I helped her clean our bedroom. She let me use the little red carpet brush. It is just my size!

1 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

Friday, more fireworks. Aren't you lucky!

Your Daddy would be so proud of you helping your Mommy! You are so special dear Friday!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home