Monday, May 01, 2006

Oh great

Papa's birthday is Tuesday so Auntie Florence can't give M- the pictures of me with White Joon until the 9th! Oh! I'm upset!

Auntie Flor wrote that she's mad that someone made a picture of Daddy in a schoolgirl's uniform. I don't understand why she's angry...I look just as pretty in a dress as I do handsome in a suit. I guess people are different from bears. I can't imagine Daddy not looking gorgeous in anything, he's the most beautiful person in the whole world.

If only he had mohair fur, he'd be completely flawless.

3 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hee... i think auntie crystal was the one who's upset...

but hey, friday, fret not. i get the two mixed up sometimes too :p

11:57 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

The Mommy type woman does, too.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Friday, I didn't see that picture but I understand why your mom and your aunties are upset.
Will wait till 9th to see your pic with your brother White Joon.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home