Sunday, April 09, 2006

American Joon

Yesterday was Friday, "Your day!" says That Woman, far too chirpily, so we couldn't have meat. But I finally tasted pumpkin yam, and it is delicious. We had tempura teishoku, with pumpkin yam, long green beans that were still crunchy, with little chewy beans hiding inside, shrimp, carrots, zucchini and beautiful purple sweet potatoes. Auntie Joanne had noodles with egg, and showed That Woman pictures of her trip to Korea.

Auntie BB is back, I'm so happy! I miss reading what she writes. She is so knowledgeable about my Daddy, and I really enjoy her. That Woman who bought me really likes her, too. That Woman has her flaws, but she does have good taste in whom she loves.

Boys' Day is coming up in a few weeks. My brothers got four beautiful outfits, I saw the picture on Quilt. I want an outfit like that. I asked That Woman. "I don't know if I can swing it." she frowned. I hate living with someone poor! She loves me so much, and that's nice, I'm getting used to all the cuddling and kisses, but I wish I could have things like I see in pictures like on this page:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F55722EEC

She says she'll at least get me a blue carp, to go with Alice's pink one. I'm happy for that.

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, so they will go to Mass and bring me back a palm frond. A frond is a leaf, but split all apart. Alice read me The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and just started reading me The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Those naughty boys smoked and ran away from home, but still, wouldn't it be fun to take a raft to an island and be pirates for a few days?

3 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

yea, i'm back i'm back i'm back...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Friday, so sorry for not visiting your blog, I don't forget you, just a little busy. So pumkin yam is delicious ? Next time please ask your mo .. that woman about the receipe and tell auntie camille, will you ?
Love,
auntie camille

2:50 PM  
Blogger Friday said...

She says: hot hot oil, icy cold batter makes fluffy, lovely tempura that is not greasy.

Eat it with mirin for dipping and rice.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home