Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring Day

Another outing! I am a lucky bear this week!

New clothes! I am in bliss!

Oh, they're too big, but just a little. I have flowered blue surf shorts, a nice bucket cap with a pink ribbon pin on it, and a plain white t-shirt. It looks very good on me. I was grateful and am very polite, so I said "Kamsahamnida, Mommy." to That Woman. She's not really my Mommy, but I wanted to be nice after she'd been so nice to me.

We met Auntie Gerry for Japanese food. I had sashimi, and Not-Mommy had grilled meats with salad and rice. She brought Auntie Gerry presents for the Hilo Chapter of BYJ's Ohana: pins, photographs, stickers, ASIA Tour Note and Brokore Magazine, plus the calendar Auntie Youngsun gave her in Korea, Ionade postcards and April Snow brochures - the last six of both of those. Plus a magazine with lovely pictures of Daddy for Auntie Gerry, who is going to work at the Merrie Monarch Hula Festival. Not-Mommy says we'll watch Men's Kahiko day on television, as that's her favorite.

This is men's kahiko:


Not-Mommy needs to get a grip.

When we got home, there was a package from YesAsia.com! A present for me? Alas, no...a present for the Ohana Meeting. Not-Mommy showed me: a cup, that when you pour hot liquid into it....a click, and then, music and Daddy's voice! I remember watching that on television last month...Not-Mommy said "I don't care what he's saying. He could read the telephone book. I just love his voice so much." Me too, Not-Mommy.

We waited to hear from Auntie Joanne, and Not-Mommy gave me a picture of Daddy to hold and look at, and she rubbed my head and kissed me on the nose. I'm accustomed to all of her germs now, so I don't mind any more. She said I was like my Daddy. Thank you! "I never thought I'd love any man the way I love him, and I never thought I'd love any bear the way I love you."

I couldn't say anything for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

me too, i never thought I'd love any man the way I love him, and i never thought I'd love someone else's bear the way I love you, friday.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Friday said...

*blushing*
Anata mo bb wo aishtemasu.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Friday, you're cute !
Not-Mommy is right, auntie camille love to hear your daddy's voice too and you're the most lovely bear I've never seen.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

Auntie Camille is as smart as she is beautiful in her heart, then.

Hello Edward!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home