Monday, April 10, 2006

A comfortable day

She and her daughter brought home a present - my own smooshy pillow to sit on, shaped like a heart, because I'm so loveable. It has aloha print on it and is very comfortable. I did not like to sleep in my Wizard's robes, so she took them off me, though she was tired.

"Excuse me," I complained. "I'm not wearing any clothes!"

"You're wearing lovely mohair fur." she said, and tucked my blankie around me and Jack. "Goodnight." She kissed me on the nose and turned her back to me; that means 'don't argue with me right now'. It was a very warm night, so I was comfortable after all.

5 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

sighs... i want to kiss friday on the nose too. someday, ya?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

That Woman who is not my Mommy says you can come kiss me on the nose anytime.

She showed me your picture. You are very, very pretty. I like you.

11:20 AM  
Blogger bbmag said...

hee... i hope your papa thinks i'm pretty too :p

maybe that woman would bring you to korea one day and i can kiss your nose there?!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

Papa only thinks Nana is pretty. But I think he's more scared of her. Hungarian women are scary.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

Oh- I'll be in Korea in October, with That Woman. Maybe when she goes home I can stay there!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home