Sunday, May 28, 2006

Good Uncles















This is Uncle Mr. Lee. He said nice things about Daddy and can sing well.

















This is Uncle Mr. I don't have a last name anymore. The kids from the Boys and Girls' Club call him "Afroman" and they adore him. He called me "Rion" and made sure I was wearing my seat belt. He is so funny and very kind.

That woman says I shouldn't call them by their first names, as they deserve respect. They certainly do, I like them very much.

But not as much as my Daddy.

That woman saw off Boss Uncle and two other Uncles at the airport today. Boss Uncle is nice when he is not yelling. That woman said it was her fault he was yelling and she called him (lastname) Sang-shey nim and apologized to him. I hope That Woman is finally learning some manners.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Friday, they seem nice although auntie camille don't know who they are, do you know if they are well-known in Korea ?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

They are! One is a singer and the other is a comedian on television.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home