Friday, June 02, 2006

I am so pretty in this...

Auntie Jane made a lei and gave it to me at Ohana meeting Tuesday. The next morning, the Mom Lady went and said goodbye to my kind, wonderful uncles whom I hope will be back soon, and also that awful, horrid uncle. She should have said: "Go to Alaska from now on." Instead, she said she hopes he will come back soon, too. I think she likes that rotten uncle! I think all her taste is in her mouth.

She said new family posted on the KOB, from the Mainland. We have family in ten states or more, now. She also said "I knew it." because once Winter Sonata played nationwide, there would be a groundswell, like someone knocking over a couple of dominoes, and that it will grow from there.

Daddy, hurry and visit America in relative obscurity while you still can!

2 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

yea... me too hope that you daddy goes to US... i want to see him and you there :p

6:21 AM  
Blogger Friday said...

But me mostly, right?
Don't forget presents. Papa brought me NOTHING from Japan!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home