Monday, March 06, 2006

A busy weekend

We were worried this past week, as there was flooding around our island. That Woman said to not worry, as she would make sure Alice and I were kept dry. I was glad to hear that. Alice wished her school would close, like other schools on the island. The sun is out now, and the people who were flooded are cleaning up. No one was seriously hurt, so we are all relieved.

That Woman took me and Alice to work with her the other night, and we had Pizza. I like pizza. It had chicken and pineapple on it, as well as many other things. That woman has had all sorts of things on pizza. Squid, corn, peanut butter, mashed potatos, goat cheese - but not all at the same time, thank goodness.

She got invited to the official Academy Awards party and did not take me. I was upset. She bought a black suit and pink shirt, and did not bring me a suit. She took her friend David instead. She should have taken me. Do you know where she says she's going to take me? A graveyard! She wants to photograph an old statue there that she loves. Brrr! But she says there are wonderful historic places near there that she thinks I would enjoy visiting, as I am not only adorable, but very intelligent. She is right.

She made me grilled salmon and coffee with milk for breakfast, so I am going to eat now. I'm sorry I was away.

1 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hey friday...
how have you been? hope you're settling in fine in your new home :)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home